The Custom Jewellery Place ~~~ The Ethnic Bazaar~~~The Place to say " Women Power"

Thursday, May 22

Kanchivaram Pattu'ke Azhagu!



When Amma came to me, with this saree and asked for a jewel, I was too bestonned with the colour and the feel. It looked so royal, and had such a rich feel associated with it. Also, it was my amma's kalayna saree - so it was all the more special to her!!


A Jewel to fit her - Hmm, Quite a task. It needed to be traditional yet contemporary. It had to suit a middle aged woman, and a young gorgeous looking girl too ( I, sometimes forecefully make her lend it to me). So to keep with all these expectations, a jewel needed to be designed.
And that is what this piece is. Uniquely designed stones, in a wave shape, showing a beautiful flow and a intricate detail of golden embellishments in between - this was the piece uniquely crafted for her.

No comments:

 
Jewellery making, Sakhi,Jewellery Making classes in chennai, blog, blogspot